Increasing semen volume is a great way to boost your fertility and orgasmic pleasure. Not just this, it’s a great way to impress your woman too. A lot of women consider more semen to be gross or messy, but deep down they regard more semen to be a symbol of your male sexual prowess.
Why most men desire a larger load of ejaculate is because it can help increase pleasure manifold on ejaculation. The logic here is very simple… A typical ejaculation can contain 15 to 150 million sperm. How to produce more sperm quickly to maximize your potential payload, you need to work up a sweat outside the bedroom. It is essential for every man to know how to increase sperm count naturally fast and to have adequate knowledge about factors responsible for low sperm count in men and how to prevent it.
Your body makes stronger contractions to expel this excess fluid and these contractions help multiply pleasure. Above all, there’s no harm in trying to boost your semen production. Your sperm must carry out their mission in 12 to 14 hours; that’s how long the egg, once it’s released, remains viable. Success can depend on their swimming speed.
How to produce more sperm quickly – Ways to increase your sperm count
Are you ready to start having kids, but worried your sperm count is too low? Semen is most likely to be fertile when it contains more than 15 million sperm per milliliter. That count can go down when your testicles get too hot, when you’re stressed out, and when you have an STI that’s interfering with more sperm production quickly. Luckily, there are many steps you can take to boost your count.
1. Avoid overheating your testicles. There’s a reason our testicles rest outside our bodies: they need to stay a bit cooler than the rest of our internal organs. When testicles get too warm, they aren’t able to produce as much sperm.
- Don’t wear tight pants and jeans.
- Wear loose, cotton boxer shorts instead of briefs.
- Sleep without underwear so that your testicles stay cooler.
2. Wear a jockstrap when you play sports. It goes without saying, because most men know this from experience, but a blow to the balls will hurt you and kill your sperm.
3. Massage your body with herbal oils. This, along with regular exercise, improves overall blood flow and circulation. Increased circulation means healthier sperm.
4. Reduce stress levels. Stress can decrease your sexual function, leading to reduced sperm production. If you work 12 plus hour days and never give yourself a chance to rest, your count might be down as a result. Try practicing relaxation techniques throughout the day to keep you feeling calm. Keep your mind and body healthy by regularly practicing yoga and meditation, or take up running or swimming.
* Stress hormones block Leydig cells, which are tasked with regulating testosterone production.
* Make sure you’re getting enough sleep every night.
5. Ejaculate less frequently. Frequent ejaculations can lower sperm count. Your body produces millions of sperm each day, but if you already have low sperm count, consider storing them up longer between ejaculations. If you have sex or masturbate daily, cut down on the frequency for increased sperm production.
Finding out a workable exercise regimen is a tough task in the modern world, but rest assured that exercise will help you produce more sperm. Exercise releases testosterone into your body, helping with sperm production. Use compound exercises and lift heavy weights, but refrain from working the same set of muscles the day after. Giving your muscles time to rest and rebuild should help you produce testosterone.