Spermomax is marketed as an herbal sperm enhancer. As increased sperm would suggest that there is more semen produced, many people might assume that Spermomax will be an effective product for use in increasing ejaculate volume. Unfortunately, Spermomax draws short of actually achieving larger loads for men.
While Spermomax contains an all-natural cocktail of ingredients, none of these ingredients have been truly proven to increase semen production in men. While Spermomax increase sperm volume may cause a slight increase in ejaculation volume, this is a side effect of the stated purpose of this product, not the main aim.
Many men are cautious when it comes to using supplements and with good reason. There exist products on the market made with dubious means. However, SpermOMax is 100% safe and use only natural ingredients. If you are wondering how to increase sperm count but still cautious about supplements – remember that these pills contain all the nutrients you need to be at your sexual best. They boost testosterone levels in men and can increase your semen count quickly and safely.
An increased sperm count has many positive effects on men’s life, it increases his confidence, improves his sexual life, satisfies the partner by lasting longer in bed and is very important if you are trying to conceive, but due to some factors men start to suffer from low sperm production. In this article we are going to point out all these factors and how to overcome them.
1. The most important factor responsible these days for low sperm count is over exertion of mind and body both physically and mentally, this is due to increased work load, long working hours and depression.
2. Frequently ejaculating out your semen can also leads to low sperm production and can even lead to infertility, so it is advisable to at least keep a gap of 2-3 days before semen ejaculation.
3. Medications used for maintaining cardiovascular health have also been reported to cause infertility as one of their side effects.
4. Wearing tight pants and sitting for long hours reduces blood flow to the penile area; this is also a very common factor resulting in low sperm count.
5. Smoking and alcohol consumption are the biggest factors responsible for low sperm count, impotence and other sexual problems.
Looking at the above five points you can easily make out what you have to do in order to increase your sperm count. It is very simple, give up smoking and alcohol, wear loose pants or trousers to make your genital organs relax, do not work continuously for long hours it is better to take short breaks in between, avoid steroids.
If you are wondering how to increase sperm count and Spermomax increase sperm volume, you are probably trying to become a dad. Fatherhood is a challenge but it can also offer many rewards. Unfortunately, the first challenge for many would-be dads is creating the baby in the first place. Having a sperm problem hurts a man’s idea of his own manhood. However, there exist many ways to overcome problems with infertility. You will no longer have to ask how to increase sperm count – just learn and implement these tips.
Many men have low sperm counts and low semen volumes because they are not producing enough testosterone. This deficiency in testosterone is mainly due to age, health, and nutrition. You can change your age and you can augment your nutrition. For the man asking how to increase sperm count there exist a large assortment of herbs known to increase virility. Luckily you don’t have to go out and look for these herbs because they conveniently come in pill form. Supplements such as Spermomax are one of the most trusted and effective products on the market today. They can help you increase your semen count and achieve your dreams.
In addition to the above points you should also do the following
1. Loose that extra weight on your belly, as it creates imbalance between oestrogen and testosterone levels.
2. Avoid frequent masturbation because the more you ejaculate the less dense your semen will become.
3. Start meditating as it helps calm the nerves and helps in overall bodily functions.
4. If you are trying to conceive have sex in the morning as sperm levels are highest during the morning time.
5. Try natural herbal supplements which do not carry any side effects like spermomax and kamaraja as both these products contain tribulus terrestris a popular herb used for increased sperm count and erectile dysfunction problems.
It contains a number of natural aphrodisiacs and sex tonics which have been used in herbal formulations for thousands of years in Asia and around the world. The Spermomax pill is 100% herbal, and has no known side effects if taken as directed. If you have any serious health concerns, or heart conditions you must first review the ingredients (listed above) with your doctor or health care professional.
Spermomax contains many ingredients that purport to increase sperm production and claim to increase semen volume along with it. Many of the ingredients are traditional home remedies for various ailments that also purport to increase sexual health; nutmeg is also present in small amounts. Of particular note, Ashwagandha, one of the main ingredients, has actually been linked to erectile dysfunction and sexual impairment in laboratory tests.