Due to the dangerous side effects of prescription drugs more and more people are turning towards herbal medicines. It is a staggering fact that 70% of the world’s population is still dependent on alternative form of treatment. Here in this article we are mainly concerned in finding the herbs that can Spermomax Ingredients help overcome male infertility which ails 1 out of 4 men.
Causes of Infertility In Men
There are a lot of factors which can result in infertility. Some of the major reasons include unhealthy life style, side effects of prescription drugs, excessive intake of alcohol and hormonal imbalance .
How Does Herbs Help Overcome Infertility?
The alternative medicine method of treating infertility mainly concentrates on balancing the disturbed hormonal balance thereby helping in increasing fertility levels. There are a number of herbs mentioned in ayurveda which can help you become fertile. Let us discuss about spermomax side effects .
What is the spermomax ingredients?
1. LEPIDIUM MEYENII: Lepidium meyenii or Maca is a potent aphrodisiac and general health tonic containing Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Chromium, Selenium, EFA’s, Vit A, B complex, C, E and amino Acids. that can heighten libido, improve semen quality and produce to increase ejaculate volume .
2. CNIDIUM MONNIER: The seed from the Cnidium Monnieri plant is a common spermomax ingredients in traditional Chinese medicines used to treat sexual dysfunction, due to its ability to help relax the corpus cavernosa of the penis, which helps with blood flow and erections. Other benefits show Cnidium Monnieri in studies to have anti tumor activity and to be helpful in strengthening bones.
3. CURCULIGO ORCHIOIDES: Aka. Black musli . This herb has powerful aphrodisiac properties and is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine in managing erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count and low sperm motility. Ayurvedic texts immensely praise its properties of enhancing quality and quantity of semen. Other medical uses include the treatment of decline in strength, jaundice and asthma.
4. TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS: Tribulus Terrestris is a traditional herb with a long history of use in Eastern Europe and China. This popular herb supports natural testosterone production which helps optimise strength, stamina and sexual performance.
5. L-ARGININE: This semi-essential amino acid is a precursor to nitric oxide, an important chemical used by the body to obtain and maintain erections. Its also believed Arginine can increase sperm volume. Its main medical uses are for improving vascular health and treating erectile dysfunction. L-arginine also promoted as a human growth stimulant and is used in bodybuilding.
6. SEMEN CUSCUTAE: Aka. Cuscuta chinensis, Tu Si Zi and Dodder seed. Dodder seed acts as a aphrodisiac and increases fertility. It has been used to treat premature ejaculation and impotence. Dodder seed is mainly used in China for kidney deficiency and is one of the commonly used Chinese Herbs. Dodder seed has a high content of flavonoids and has strong antioxidant properties.
7. MUCUNA PRURIENS: Mucuna pruriens has been used as an aphrodisiac to increase libido in both men and women as well as enhanced sexual pleasure due to its dopamine inducing properties. Dopamine has a profound influence on sexual function.
8. ZINC: Zinc plays a very important role in maintaining your sperm health. Zinc aids in sperm quality and motility and is a very important asset in the production of testosterone.
9. PIPERINE: This compound found in black pepper has been shown to improve the bio availability of certain herbs and is added to our Spermomax formula to increase the efficiency by 40%. Piperine also has medicinal properties and is believed to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor potential.